Installing TomatoUSB required first installing DD-WRT, then “upgrading” to TomatoUSB.
Setting up optware:
- Added an external hard disk formatted ext3, with a 512MB swap partition. Set up an fstab entry to automount the larger partition at /opt.
- Followed instructions on TomatoUSB website for installing optware
Setting up mkvtoolnix:
- Needed to install prerequisite libraries via ipkg
- Needed to build Boost libraries. Downloaded from boost.org onto router, installed build tools via ipkg
- ./bootstrap.sh –prefix=/opt
- ./bjam –without-python –without-mpi (LOOONG time, a bunch of errors…)